Tuesday, July 29, 2008

blinc mascara - ultimate summer makeup item!



I know that we've already talked about blinc mascara in previous posts, HOWEVER - I have to admit I just now got on board and tried it for the first time, and well... I wish I had been using this mascara all summer!!! I camped 2 nights and climbed a 14er this weekend, and since this was all backcountry that meant no bath house or running water to freshen up! Since we drove up to the mountains straight from work on Friday, I figured I would have to deal with Friday's makeup slowly coming off all weekend...imagine my amazement, then, when on both Saturday and Sunday mornings, I awoke in the tent with absolutely no flaky mascara mess all over my face.
I got home Sunday evening and it was all still perfectly intact until I actually used my facewash to remove it. For a girl on the go, who still likes to look good even at 14,000+ feet, this mascara is a keeper. :)

No comments: