Friday, September 25, 2009

To the mountains!

Decision made: I'm off to Vail this weekend! It'll be my first time since I moved to Denver last month. As soon as I leave work, I'll throw some sweaters and such in my bag and fly out the door and up to the mountains. I might be heading to the great outdoors, but I won't be leaving my addiction to everything beauty behind. A girl's got to look her best even clinging to a mountain side, right? But I also don't want to lug a trunk's worth of products. So I've strategized. Here are my two pretty glominerals picks that work double duty for every look I'll need this weekend whether it's for Vail after dark or for wearing with a ponytail and boots on the trails. First pick is the gloShimmer brick in gleam. This little palette's four shades will work for cheek and eye color accents and for highlighting my look for tonight. And tomorrow before I hit the trail, I can swirl the colors together to give my face that fresh glo I crave! My second necessity is the gloTint for cheeks and lips. This flawlessly-flattering product is easy to use and makes cheeks and lips as delicious as the raspberry tint it leaves behind. It'll keep my lips pretty all night and all day!

No comments: