Friday, October 16, 2009

Santa Fe-bound


Writing a blog on Friday afternoons just about guarantees that I'll have the weekend on my mind. Today is no different, especially since I'm road-tripping down from Denver to Santa Fe, New Mexico right after work. I'll be a southwestern desert novice but here's what I'm expecting: desert reds and tans and blue skies punctuated by a little bit of that hearty green that peeks through desert landscapes. Then of course there'll be the city and the lights and the night! I just can't wait so I've put together this little ensemble of some of glo's beautiful shades that get me even more excited for the weekend.
Speaking of the weekend... have you snagged your Freebie Friday gift from gloSkincare? It fits right in with those city lights and I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to get them for myself...
If this is the first you've heard of it, follow us on twitter and become a fan of glominerals on facebook where more exclusive giveaways are happening right now!

No comments: