Monday, March 23, 2009

Get to know a glo girl...

Kelly, Esthetician/Makeup Artist glo skincare, Denver

1. Mood:
Focused. I have to be, it's Monday...
2. Favorite eyeshadow:
I like the glominerals mahogany eye shadow. I use it often when doing makeovers and it always looks great.
3. Favorite lipgloss:
Right now, I like Poppy. It's great for spring - and it adds some color to my very pale skin!

4. Favorite hair product:
I like the *Self Adjusting Hairspray from Philip B. It's not sticky, and it holds really well. *(this item is not available online, please call to order: 800.462.5790)

5. How’d ya sleep last night?
Not well. I've been having weird dreams...could be the late night snacks!
6. Breakfast:
I had cheerio's this morning.

7. Skill I’d like to learn in the next sixth months:
To drive slower, so I stop getting speeding tickets!

8. Outfit:
Black. All Black

9. Song stuck in my head:
There are some songs that play over and over in the glo store that get stuck in my head a lot, but I don't know the names....it's kind of a fun inside joke to sing along with the annoying songs...

10. Weekly goals:
To win my softball game Tuesday night, to be motivated for success and to acquire at least 2 new clients this week - so come on in and see me!

No comments: