Monday, March 23, 2009

Get to know a glo girl...

Michelle, assistant manager glo skincare, Denver

1. Mood:
Perplexed....

2. Favorite eyeshadow:
I like green eye shadows, so Fern is my favorite color, but I love to use bamboo with it. They really enhance my green eyes.

3. Favorite lipgloss:
the glominerals Persimmons gloss is a pretty and natural coral color, perfect for spring and summer.

4. Favorite hair product:
I use the Light Action Shampoo from Healium. I have fine, thin hair and it is the only product I've found that doesn't weigh my hair down. And I have tried a lot of hair products! It actually gives my hair body!

5. How’d ya sleep last night?
I slept well, thank you.

6. Breakfast:
I had some smooth move hot tea - then some fresh squeezed lemon juice with maple syrup and cayenne pepper.....heard of it? LOL
7. Skill I’d like to learn in the next sixth months:
I'd like to learn how to finish off the "fingerless gloves" I started knitting a while back....

8. Outfit:
I need a new Easter outfit - my everyday outfit is really boring, but I think you've already heard that from the other girls!

9. Song stuck in my head:
Tiny Bubbles.....

10. Weekly goals:
To figure out the best way to fix my new haircut, to come up with a new spring makeup look for myself, and to get the "stimulous room" up and running in our Denver store. Call me for information 800.462.5790.

No comments: