Monday, March 23, 2009

Get to know a glo girl...

Collette, general manager glo skincare, Denver says...

1. Mood:
Content.

2. Favorite eyeshadow:
Can I say the entire smoky eye kit from glominerals? That's 4 eye shadows - but oh so necessary for a sexy smoky eye.

3. Favorite lipgloss:
the glominerals Pink Ginger liquid lips is the best color gloss I've ever owned. It goes over any lipstick, looks great with any lip pencil - and most importantly, looks great alone.

4. Favorite hair product:
I love the Healium shampoo and conditioner, but I think I love the Vertical Slide Cream the best. It's great for straightening my curly hair.

5. How’d ya sleep last night?
Pretty well, but I could have used a couple more hours.

6. Breakfast:
I struggle here - not a committed breakfast eater, but when I do, it's a granola bar and banana or cereal with soy milk

7. Skill I’d like to learn in the next sixth months:
How to condense my morning routine so that it doesn't take as long!

8. Outfit:
glo girls wear all black, so that is my exciting outfit for the day - black, black and black.

9. Song stuck in my head:
Keith Urban - Sweet Thing...woke up to it this morning, been in my head ever since...

10. Weekly goals:
Get a long walk in everyday, repot some plants that have outgrown their currant home, and catch up with a friend I haven't see in a long time.

No comments: